7.21.2010

The Highlight of my Day (or two)

I am so flattered and excited. I have been highlighted by two separate blogs. The Inspired Room and Craft Gossip. It just made my day!


Melissa from The Inspired Room emailed me to let me know how much she liked my striped planter and that she put it on her tumblr page. I'll fess up, I had to google what tumblr was. I was not familiar with it. But then I found her link and saw all the wonderful people she has included and I was so honored to be among them. Melissa has such a wonderful blog. She was one of the first blogs I subscribed to back when I didn't have a blog of my own. I didn't even know what following was at the time. Her blog is chock full of beautiful inspirational photos and ideas. She also talks about "authentic living". I like this description, "It is finding satisfaction, contentment and fulfillment in the present." That is what we should all strive for don't you think? Thank you again Melissa!

Then I get an email from Amanda over at Craft Gossip letting me know she linked up my front porch. Craft Gossip is full of many different craft ideas from sewing to scrapbooking to recycled crafts.  And, and... it has a new category called Home and Garden. Amanda is heading that up and it looks like it's going to be a great source to find all the wonderful Home and Garden projects going on out there. You should hop on over and see what's going on over there and help her spread the word about this great new channel. I think it will be great. I can't possibly keep up with each and every blog that I see with great ideas, as much as I would like to. So, this will be a great compilation of ideas all put together in one blog. Fantastic! Thanks again Amanda!



7 comments:

  1. That's so cool. I did not know about Craft Gossip, I'll certainly check it out. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - congrats to you! I love the little planter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww,
    That is so cool! You deserve It. I'll have to check out both of them.
    I've been out of touch this week because of a big project at work, but will be catching up with everyone's posts on the weekend. This thumbnail just caught my eye and I had to come congratulate you.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always nice to be recognized for our efforts.. great feeling!
    Sandy
    thewondersofdoing@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved my first visit to your beautiful blog, the planter is great! Will be following so I can keep up with the loveliness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by today. I love hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails